What a delight it was to watch a number of children play with Brick Mates! No screens, no sequins and no television characters. But more importantly, these toys naturally engage a number of cognitive areas at once: visuospatial functioning, executive functioning (planning and organization) as well as higher order categorization and even early language skills. Brick mates, like Legos, move seamlessly from more organized, step-by-step driven tasks to free-form creative play. These are brain-building toys that can be used independently, cooperatively or even therapeutically. I can’t say enough about them, they’re magic.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Easy to snap down and take apart interlocking toy bricks
- STEM Authenticated Educational Learning Toy
- Widely Used By Teachers, Classrooms, Daycares, Preschools, Pre-K, Kindergarten & Schools
- Quickly & easily reach age-appropriate milestones
- Create wall worthy 3D art with included snap-on wall hanger
- Compatible with other popular brick playsets
- Includes extra bricks and zip top storage bag
HOW TO PLAY:
- Simply align a puzzle piece with the corresponding shape on the baseboard.
- Push the piece down to snap it to the baseboard. Continue until all pieces are in place and your puzzle is complete.
- Once finished, push down on the white tabs on the left and right side at the same time and the puzzle blocks will gently “POP” off to play again.
- OR, remove the background and you have a platform to explore endless possibilities with your own brick playsets.
BrickMates STEM Toys Are For The Parents Who Want Less Screen Time, More Development & Loads of Fun For Their Child
Helps Quickly Develop Age-Appropriate Essential Skills
Brick Mates effectively helps improve your child’s:
You Won’t Step On These Bricks! Put Them Away And The Pieces Stay!
What People Are Saying…
Parents, Teachers & Doctors alike love Brick Mates and so do the little ones!
We have BrickMates Stack By Numbers and Lock and Learn at my Daycare and the kids LOVE them! Our kids often ask to take them home to play with them and I was told by a few parents that their child had asked for them. The best part about each puzzle is the children are learning patience, math skills, abstract and critical thinking throughout their “play time”. The teachers are very happy that it’s not another project to clean up since the blocks snap into place on the board. Everyone is happy and that is hard to achieve these days!
Less Screen Time, More Puzzles!
Click Add To Cart Today!
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which do not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site. Mega Bloks® is a trademark of Mega Brands Inc. owned by Mattel which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.