Brick Mates – Lock and Learn – Numbers – Stem Toy For Kids 3+
- THE IDEAL STEM TOY FOR TODDLERS & PRESCHOOL AGE 3+: Brick Mates® Lock & Learn was designed from the ground up to help your child develop: Cognitive Skills, Educational Skills, Emotional Skills & Physical Skills.
- QUICK & EASY STORAGE & CLEAN UP: Simple snap-on brick puzzle blocks keep the pieces in place. When your child is ready to play again, just push down on the quick release tabs and watch your child’s reaction as the puzzle blocks POP right up. Put them away and the pieces stay!
- COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER POPULAR BRICK PLAYSETS: Brick Mates® Lock & Learn puzzle games are even compatible with LEGO® Duplo® and Mega Bloks® bricks and brick playsets. Just remove the removable, reusable background and use the baseboard for creative play with your own bricks and figures.
- HOW TO PLAY Brick Mates Lock and Learn: Using the baseboard on a flat surface or floor with the background in place and the matching puzzle pieces on hand, align a puzzle piece with the corresponding shape. Push the piece down to snap it to the baseboard. Continue until all pieces are in place, snapped down and your puzzle is complete. Once finished, push down on the white tabs on the left and right side at the same time and the puzzle blocks will gently “POP” off to play again.
- RISK-FREE WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE: We know you & your child will love Brick Mates® Lock and Learn but we still offer a 30-day money back guarantee for any reason! Lifetime money back guarantee against manufacturer defects. If for any reason you have any concerns, contact us today and we’re happy to help.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Easy to snap down blocks
- Reach age-appropriate milestones
- Blocks pop up gently with pop up tabs
- Compatible with other popular brick playsets
- Easily stores vertically or horizontally, pieces stay
- Made from high quality, durable ABS plastic
HOW TO PLAY:
- Simply align a puzzle piece with the corresponding shape on the baseboard.
- Push the piece down to snap it to the baseboard. Continue until all pieces are in place and your puzzle is complete.
- Once finished, push down on the white tabs on the left and right side at the same time and the puzzle blocks will gently “POP” off to play again.
- OR, remove the background and you have a platform to explore endless possibilities with your own brick playsets.
Science is a way of thinking. Technology is a way of doing. Engineering is a way of solving. Math is a way of measuring.
Brick Mates® puzzles and activity toys offer an introduction to early STEM learning through brain-building play.
Brick Mates® inspire curiosity and challenge Toddlers through 9-year-olds to explore, experiment, observe, question, compare, predict, try and share discoveries. Brick Mates@ provide both 2D and 3D context that helps them to make sense of the world as they figure out and apply what they are learning to more advanced play.
Early engineering doesn’t involve screen time. It starts with putting things together, like blocks, connecting bricks or puzzles, shape sorting and figuring out how things work. Brick Mates® pieces fit together and they’re compatible with other brick and brick playsets on the market. Brick Mates® help children develop spatial skills while improving fine motor skills.
Brick Mates® is a wonderful intro to technology. Children discover that it’s more efficient and more fun to pop-up all of the Lock and Learn puzzle pieces at once by pushing on the tabs. Or, with Stack By Numbers, kids learn they can create more detailed & realistic art by placing the included stickers on top of the bricks.
Kids learn by doing, which is why Brick Mates® are perfect toys for teaching math and reinforcing math concepts with kinesthetic learning. It’s easier for early learners to understand “2” when they can hold a three dimensional number “2” in their hand, fit it into a “2” space on the baseboard and count the two animals on the Lock N Learn puzzle.
Toys Should Be Fun AND Educational
Brick Mates helps improve your child’s:
Learn to problem solve & develop strategies for achieving goals. The art will not look the same as the picture if the bricks aren’t stacked correctly.
Learn Patience, self-esteem & more – A key emotional milestone is learning how to cope when something doesn’t work right away.
Learn Math & Art: Your child will learn what numbers represent and apply mathematics in addition to infusing imagination & art appreciation.
Helps develop strong motor skills. Hold Bricks, position them, snap them down, turn them to line up the edges to bricks in the same stack.
Click Add To Cart Today!
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which do not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site. Mega Bloks® is a trademark of Mega Brands Inc. owned by Mattel which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.